Very Berry Ice cream
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup coconut milk (or your favorite milk)
- 1/2 tbsp powdered stevia (or more to taste)
1. Combine frozen berries, milk and stevia in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth. Taste the mixture and adjust sweetener to your taste if needed.
2. You can eat this ice cream straight away (it will have a soft-serve texture). If you're not planning on eating it now, transfer it to metal tin (I used a loaf pan) and place in the freezer for 2 hours. Stir occasionally for a smoother ice cream. If you're planning on freezing it for more than 2 hours, take it out of the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving to let it soften.