Happy Tuesday, everyone!
I am back from an eventful weekend in Ireland meeting the boyfriend's family! They are a crazy bunch, but were so welcoming. They treated me so well and had an absolute blast.
I, however, ate SOOOOOO much.... like seriously.
- First night 3 course dinner (I've got ZERO photos of any food on my trip because I didn't want to look like a weirdo taking photos of everything 😂). And this was after a donut... we took over a dozen Krispy kreme as they don't have one in Northern Ireland!
- Second day was sweets galore with irish soda farls, donuts, and pizza amongst other things.
- Third day got weird as the boyfriend developed horrid toothache and had to go to dentist then was doped up on drugs, but again had another 3 course dinner in the evening along with many cocktails.... i'm starting to struggle at this point 🤣.
- Fourth day was Sunday and he was in bed all day as stupidly drank alcohol while on painkillers and antibiotics so he was plastered lolol so of course I stayed with him... BUT more soda farls and a sunday roast then MORE PIZZA but with curly fries this time...
- Fifth day.. couldn't look food in the face hahaha which is not like me! Honestly couldn't eat a thing.
So life's tip... when on holiday and you're stuffed... JUST SAY NO to more food. You won't regret it ;) Safe to say i'll be hitting the gym hard over the next few weeks so a new fitbit is something i could definitely do with!
But here's a photo of us enjoying our mini break home :)