Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 70g white sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 Tb vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 220g flour
- 90g cocoa
- 1TB bicarbonate
- 1/2tb baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 50g dark chocolate
1. Mix sugar, butter,vanilla and eggs together with a hand mixer till the dough is creamy.
2. Now add flour, cocoa, bicarbonate and baking soda and mix again.
3. Take two tablespoons or hands and make small balls.
4. Cut the chocolate in really small pieces and put it on top of the balls.
5. Put them on a baking tray. (leave 5cm space between the cookie balls)
6. Now put it in the 180°C pre- heated oven and bake for 15 min.
Do not over bake them. They have to be really soft when they come out. Let them cool down for five minutes. Now you can enjoy your cookies.