Hi everyone. Hope you're well and enjoyed the Summer break.I know I enjoyed the last 2 and a half weeks of it.Got to travel to Paris again...for the 3rd time this year...lol and got to visit Amsterdam and Utretcht in The Netherlands for the first time. To see the photos, please check my Instagram or Facebook .
So now I'm going to do the 10 things about me challenge.
Here it goes
- I speak 4 languages:English and French fluently, while having a basic knowledge of Spanish and German.
- I love traveling. Got to visit France and The Netherlands in the summer.Looking forward to visiting Germany next month
- Love to play video games, especially sports games, well mostly FIFA ,as well as first person shooter like Call Of Duty,Battlefield and adventure like Assassins Creed etc
- I'm of Rwandese origin but was born and raised in Belgium as well as Germany then Botswana
- Love watching sports, such as football, tennis etc when and I can.I'm a big Chelsea fan.I always want to watch their matches when possible
- I'm a journalism student at Université Catholique de Louvain and man the Masters program is demanding but I've learnt so much in a short space of time
- I also have a bucket list and one of them is to visit London
- I have a fear for failure so I try to avoid it at all costs
- I am a huge fan of Sci-Fi, preferably Star Wars (I own a few Star Wars merchandise myself)
- The cinema is my favorite place to go during my free time
Thanks for reading my 10 things about me list
Have a great weekend