Strawberry Lemonade Ice Lollies
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 2 cups warm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
1. Put the strawberries into a food processor and puree them leaving a few slices for garnish.
2. Strain it into a pitch.
3. Add in lemon juice and mix.
4. Mix sugar and warm water until sugar dissolves and pour it into the pitch. Mix well.
5. Put strawberry slices into molds.
6. Slice the squeezed lemon zest and put some into molds.
7. Share the lemonade into popsicle molds or paper or plastic cups.
8. Place popsicle sticks in the center of each and freeze for 5 hours.