- 2-4 eggs whites
- Fresh fruits
- 180 g caster sugar
- Whisk together your egg whites until white and stiff.
- Then add your caster sugar a little bit at a time until doubles in size.
- To know that you have whisked it enough turn your bowl upside down and nothing should come out.
- After you have successfully done that, put your meringue on a oven proof tray and leave in the oven for 1 hour on 140 degrees C.
- whilst it is cooking you can prepare your fruit and whisk your cream.
- When your meringue is done it shall be crispy.
Now you can put your fresh fruit and fresh cream on top and ENJOY !!