NEW HOME, NEW START, NEW STYLE
Welcome to my blog. I have been writing this blog on and off now for 10 Months and in that time it's grown massively so thank you to everyone who is following. I have been a little up and down with what I wanted my blog to be about but have decided to just make it as personal as possible, so that you really get to know me, what I'm about and my journey.
So a few things about me to get you started:
- My name is Sian and I have been a Campus Member since July last year.
- I am also coming up to 6 months of being a Campus Ambassador.
- I have been to three universities and studied three different courses plus worked 8 jobs in several different areas since I was 15.
- I was fully diagnosed with depression and hypothyroidism at the age of 12.
- I was then diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Anxiety at 15.
- Then at 18 I was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder (Now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder) and Early Stages of Schizophrenia which has now been changed to full Paranoid Schizophrenia.
- I am engaged and have been now for 10 months to an amazing man, who recently has also become my carer.
- I have two cats, although one is soon being rehomed due to my illness but my eldest will be staying with me if possible.
- I am terrified of new people and meeting people in real life but I am actually really social. I want to meet people and be lively and outgoing but my mental health and physical health, unfortunately do not allow this to happen.
So this blog is about everyday life for me, which involves treatment, hospitals, cats, a bit of drama and just a little bit into my mind. I also have a vlog channel which is a bit bare at the moment due to moving and life getting in the way but I promise will be up and running soon.
I hope you enjoy the changes I've made to the blog and hopefully enjoy following the journey.