I'm a Celebrity 2017 line up….
Another year, another bunch of often B/C rated ‘celebrities’ getting ready to jump into jungle life to be tortured and humiliated by Ant and Dec for our amusement. But with just 5 days to go, who’s who in the unlucky campmates that are going to bless our screens with their presence this year.
- Boxing Champion
- Date of birth : 8th December 1986 (same birthday as me… whoop whoop)
- Age: 30
- Phobias: Spiders, snakes and heights.
- This boxing champion will be spending his 31st birthday in the jungle and feels he will end up being the leader of the camp. Good luck handling this bunch.
- Coronation Street Star
- Date of birth: 12th February 1984
- Age: 33
- Phobias: Leaving her son but no other fears.
- This fearless gal, will miss her little boy and his 3rd birthday. Lets see what Fiz… Oooops, I mean Jennie, is made of.
- Footballer’s wife
- Date of birth: 17th February 1982
- Age: 35
- Phobias: Spiders and confined spaces.
- This Wag is keen to prove her worth and show people she is willing to get down and dirty in the jungle.
- Date of birth: 23rd November 1994
- Age: 22
- Phobias: Admits to being scared of everything.
- Poor Jack is spending his 23rd birthday in camp…. living the blogger life he says he is going to miss the internet most and is pretty much scared of everything. I reckon he might surprise himself but then again, I’ve been wrong before about these things.
- Author and Ex Politician
- Date of birth: 18th August 1940
- Age: 77
- Phobias: Being bitten by a black widow spider but apparently no other fears
- Another fearless one entering the jungle… we shall see about that! But this politician thinks of himself as a bit of a joker and if he’s anything like his son, this could be interesting.
- Retired Footballer
- Date of birth: 16th December 1966
- Age: 50
- Phobias: Claustrophobia
- Another one spending their birthday in the jungle. This retired footballer is known for having a bit of a temper but lets hope he can put some of that fiery behaviour into the trials and not towards other campers.
- Date of birth: 8th June 1973
- Age: 44
- Phobias: Heights
- This lady loves a laugh but is worried people will take her too seriously once she enters the jungle but really she is laid back and will just miss her morning cuppa.
- Date of birth: 30th October 1989
- Age: 27
- Phobias: Bugs!
- Saturdays Star Vanessa hopes that she can get out of her comfort zone and conquer her fears… I’m pretty sure with a fear like bugs she will have plenty of opportunities to face her phobia.
- Date of birth: 21st April 1975
- Age: 42
- Phobias: Bugs, spiders and cockroaches.
- This Hollyoaks hunk can’t wait to open up to everyone and let people see the real him… his only concern is missing his big brothers 50th birthday.
- Made In Chelsea star
- Date of birth: 23rd October 1994
- Age: 23
- Phobias: Rats and mice.
- Missing out on The Made In Chelsea finale episode a brave Georgia is ready to jump right into the jungle and get involved. She’s even excited to get involved with the camp chores. Her ideal camper would be Boris Johnson… I wonder how she will feel living with his dad though.
So now you know the victims of this series... but who do you think will be up for the most trials this year?